top of page


We want to provide you with the best possible service. However, if at any time you are unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided, you should let us know immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues.

If you wish to make a formal complaint, you can request our full complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how we deal with your case.

We have eight weeks to investigate your complaint. If we have not resolved your complaint within this time, you may be able to complain to the Legal Ombudsman. This generally applies if you are an individual, a business with fewer than 10 employees and a turnover or assets below a certain threshold, a charity or membership organisation with a net annual income of less than £1 million, a trustee of a trust with an asset value of less than £1 million, or if you fall into certain other categories (you can find out more from the Legal Ombudsman). The Legal Ombudsman will consider your complaint independently and it will not influence how we handle your matter.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
a) within six months of receiving our final response to your complaint; and
b) no later than one year after the date of the act or omission about which you complain;
c) no later than one year from the date on which you should reasonably have known that you had ground for complaint.

If you would like further information, you can contact the Legal Ombudsman by:
a) visiting;
b) calling 0300 555 0333 between 10.00 and 16.00;
c) emailing;
d) writing to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

What to do if you are unhappy with our conduct: the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help if you are concerned about our conduct. This could be about things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

The SRA’s website has information about raising concerns about solicitors and law firms.

bottom of page